Frequently asked questions
1. Who can buy on RR Orafi in Sassari?RR Orafi in Sassari proposes articles of its catalogue to private customers (consumers), professional customers and retailers.
2. I cannot find an interesting product I saw a while ago. What has happened?The items made by RR Orafi in Sassari are hand-crafted products, which are either unique or available in very limited editions. For this reason, items you saw in the past may no longer be available.
3. When can I consider the order placed?The placing of the order coincides with a video message which informs of the transaction made (credit card or bank transfer). The customer also will be notified by e-mail which contains the details of the order placed.
4. How can I receive a written receipt of my order?All the customers receive the summary of their order by e-mail specified at the filling of the order form.
Registered customers can check and print their orders at any time entering the reserved area (My account).
5. How can I check the total amount of my purchases?You can do it at any time clicking on View cart link in the Shopping cart box (right side of the screen).
The total amount displayed does not include shipping charges.
6. How long does it take for the delivery?The shipping management has been entrusted to Poste Italiane; the customers can receive the goods (once the order is shipped) within 10 to 20 days.
7. How much does the transport cost?The delivery expenses vary depending on the amount of the goods purchased.
They are calculated automatically at the checkout stage.
8. How do you safeguard my privacy?RR Orafi in Sassari does not track the habits of navigation (cookies) of the users and the personal details will not be widespread for advertising material and pubblicity unless allowed by you.
Read carefully how RR Orafi in Sassari safeguards your privacy.
9. Which document does it accompany the goods?The goods are always accompanied by an order summary and the courier way bill.
Companies and professional customers receive a copy of the invoice in Adobe Acrobat PDF format when the order is dispatched.
Private customers (consumers) can ask for the invoice at the filling of the order form.
10. What is the minimum amount required to place an order?There's no minimum amount required.
11. What payment methods are available?You can pay your purchases by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX) or bank transfer.
12. Are my credit card payments secure?Your payments are secure, thanks to SSL protocol, one of the most reliable secure payment systems available on the Internet.
All of your credit card details are protected and encrypted before they are sent for processing.
13. How can I track my order?After your order has been placed, you will receive by e-mail the notices about the stages of the order process.
After the order is dispatched, you can follow the delivery with the tracking number (e-mailed to you from RR Orafi in Sassari) that the courier provides.
Registered customers can check and print their orders at any time entering the reserved area
14. What happens if my parcel has been damaged or opened / mishandled?For opened or damaged deliveries, do not sign for or accept the parcel.
Instruct the driver to return the parcel to us.
In both cases, please contact us immediately.
15. What happens if I am not there to accept the delivery?If it is not possible to deliver the consignment because no one is at the delivery address to accept it, the courier will leave a note with the details of the consignment.
The intended recipient should then contact the courier within 5 days to collect the consignment directly from the courier's warehouse or to arrange a new delivery.
15. Is it possible to send an item as a gift?If desired, the item may be sent to a recipient other than the purchaser, and a personal message can be sent along with the item.
The transport documentation shipped with the consignment does not state the prices of the items purchased.
Shopping cart0 items | € 0,00